Coco soil (Coco Coir) – Natural growing medium
Plagron Cocos coconut soil (Coco Coir) is made from compressed coconut fibers and can be used both indoors and outdoors growth medium. Kokus loam is extremely suitable for plant growth for growers who prefer to use a clean and natural product that is also environmentally friendly compared to sphagnum.
Cocos Brix has been treated with calcium and then rinsed with clean water, which has created a very stable medium that does not contain any fertilizers.
REMEMBER! that according to the Danish Agricultural Agency, you cannot use sowing soil or garden soil for the cultivation of real organic microgreens, as they can be harmful to health and cause disease!
- Cocos Brix meets the strictest quality standards and is RHP certified.
- It can be reused and after use it is suitable as a soil conditioner.
- Cocos Brix produces the highest yield in combination with liquid A+B fertilizer from BIG.
- Cocos Brix is ready to use on delivery, just add water before it is distributed in sprout trays or mini green seed trays etc.
- Dip 1 piece of Cocos Brix into a bucket containing approx. 4.5 liters of water (It goes faster with boiling water) and BioPower part A+B mix, and press regularly on the block.
- After approx. 20 – 30 minutes you have approx. 9 liters of coconut soil ready to use.
- Remember to add fertilizer every time you water.
- High quality Coco Peat
- pH 6.1 – 7.4
- EN13037 pH (H2O)
- EC 0.09 – 0.14
- EC (1:1.5) [mS/cm]
- Dry weight approx. 650g.
Cocos Brix contains 1 piece of coconut fiber blocks
- Easy to transport and store
- Guaranteed low EC value
- RHP approved product
- Coconut fiber can be recycled - after use it is suitable as a soil conditioner.
Link to the supplier: Plagron