– collection and use of personal data
Processing of personal data – fulfillment of contract
In connection with your purchase at PlanteLys, you have entered a number of personal data, including in particular:
•Your e-mail address
•Your phone number
•Your payment information
We process this information in connection with the processing of your purchase, as it is necessary for us to fulfill our part of the deal [as well as for a subsequent period of 5 years, in accordance with the Accounting Act]. The information will then be deleted.
If you have ordered delivery, the information about your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address will be handed over to our shipping company, currently GLS, DSV or Postnord for the purpose of delivering your purchases.
Processing of personal data – consent
If you have ticked the box "yes, I give consent for you to contact me by e-mail with newsletters or offers", we process your e-mail address and the information about your purchases with us until it is no longer relevant. In practice, this means until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us. You can always withdraw your consent. You can do this either by using the link at the bottom of our e-mails or by contacting us at email@example.com and stating that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and offers.
The collection of personal information
The collection of personal customer information at PlanteLys takes place within the framework of existing legislation and the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Plantelys.dk collects information from users from three sources:
– From cookies when you visit our websites, e.g. IP address, country, pages viewed, categories viewed, brands viewed, interaction/clicks and searches.
– From purchase, e.g. demographic data, email address, payment information, items, order amount, brands and frequency. Including transaction emails, e.g. order confirmation & shipment confirmation.
– From user behavior and engagement in the sent communication, including emails, e.g. opening rate, click pattern and area of interest.
The purpose of collecting the information serves different areas:
– Obligations. In order to fulfill our obligation to you as a customer or user of our service – such as e.g. purchasing, invoicing, customer service and customer club.
– Customer service. To be able to provide customer service via email, chat or phone. Answer questions in relation to an order or previous orders, correct errors and guide the customer.
– Marketing. To show inspiration, product offers/services and personal recommendations via web, email and via third-party marketing.
– Customer experience. To improve the customer experience when interacting with Plantelys.dk, such as personalization of your experience, development of new features and products. This also includes managing, protecting, operating and maintaining our websites, system administration and security and consenting to statistics about site usage, purchases and to improve understanding of our customers' preferred products.
– Fraud and risk. To prevent fraud and carry out a reasonable risk assessment.
– Legislation. To comply with the legislation in force at all times.
When you visit Plantelys.dk, we collect information about all visits to our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, evaluate the use of individual elements on the site and to support our marketing.
Browsing on the page may trigger a service email.
Plantelys.dk collects your browsing behavior (e.g. displayed categories, brands, products) to improve the communication of relevant products and offers to accommodate you. An example of this collection is the products you have placed in your shopping basket where you have chosen not to complete the purchase. This may trigger a service email reminding you of the products you left in the shopping cart. If you do not want to receive emails about unfinished orders, this can be unsubscribed directly via the link at the bottom of the sent email.
Regardless of whether we process your personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a contract or on the basis of your consent, we will always process your personal data securely and confidentially in accordance with applicable legislation, including the Personal Data Regulation and the Data Protection Act. Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and will be deleted when this purpose has been fulfilled or is no longer relevant. We use third parties to process your payment information Quickpay. We have entered into data processing agreements with these data processors, which is our guarantee that they comply with applicable regulations on the protection of your personal data.
We use various analytical tools, such as Google Analytics, which helps us to collect statistics about the use of Plantelys.dk's website, and to give you a better experience.
Third party cookies
Among other things, third-party cookies are used to create statistics on your visits to Plantelys.dk, here we use the cookie to know which pages you visit and how long you are on them. We use Google Analytics for this. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Plantelys.dk works together with companies to improve our online advertising to ensure that you only see relevant ads. In this connection, we use the following suppliers: Facebook, Tradetracker, Youtube, Instagram and Google.
Information, objection, change, data portability and deletion
You can always contact us to find out which of your personal data we hold. This can be done by contacting
CVR no. 33772017
Tel.: 43 474 272
If there are errors in our information, you can always ask to have it corrected so that we have the correct information, just as you have the right to receive the information in a common format (data portability). If you have any requests for changes or data portability, you are also very welcome to write to us at the above-mentioned e-mail address. If you no longer wish for us to process your personal data or for us to limit the processing of your personal data, you can also send us a request to this effect to the above-mentioned e-mail address. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of your e-mail address (so that we can send you our newsletter and relevant offers), this can be done at any time by clicking on a link in the individual newsletter.
If you wish to complain about Plantelys.dk's processing of your personal data, this can be done to the Data Protection Authority, at the address Borgergade 28,5., 1300 Copenhagen, telephone 33 19 32 00 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE SECURITY - WE GUIDE YOU TO SECURITY ONLINE
We are a safe site, which is why we are part of Online-tryghed.dk's secure pages
We are green - energy-friendly grolys