Full spectrum grow light bar 20 Watt
New Danish designed product with a unique light composition that gives more growth and stronger plants.
Ver. 3.0 - Gives twice as much light and growth as comparable lamps on the Danish market.
The design has a higher efficiency than normal plant and growth lamps, which gives a greater yield of plant material per consumed KWh.
The lamp is made of aluminum for extra good cooling and a long life.
- Super thin profile for multi-layer plant racks and plant factories - Vertical Farming
- Long life
- Connects to 230VAC directly - No transformer required
- LED full-spectrum daylight gives natural and beautiful colors to the plants and flowers
The daylight spectrum in this fixture is suitable for the growth of: Indoor ornamental plants, potted plants, flowers, salads, microgreens, etc.
Very high performance on all PPE: 2.2 umol/J
Please note, this fixture only has a connection for power at one end with the included power cable, and therefore cannot be connected in series with several lamps
Recommended distance to plants:
Seedlings/small plants: 20-30 cm
Adult plants: 10-20cm
- PPFD @ 10 cm = 240 µmol / m2*s (17,000Lux)
- PPFD @ 15 cm = 150 µmol / m2*s (10,000Lux)
- PPFD @ 20 cm = 125 µmol / m2*s (8,600Lux)
Download the guide HERE
|Color temperature (K):||3800|
|Color rendering (Ra/CRI):||88|
|Luminous flux (Lumen):||3000|
Power & Voltage
|Expected Lifetime (Hours):||25.000|
|Lifetime warranty||2 Years|
|LED:||Full spectrum growth diodes|
|Base (socket):||Cable with plug|
|Working temperature:||-20° - +40°|