SunLight grow lights the lamp is very suitable for wintering of citrus trees and olive trees etc. as it has a full spectrum of light that mimics real daylight.
The lamp can be used both as supplemental light if you have some light coming in from the window, or as sprout and growth light. The lamp can be dimmed with a 1-10V dimmer so you can save energy when you don't need as much light (dimmer must be purchased separately).
Energy-efficient grow light:
Covers an area of diameter Ø200cm with more than 140 μmol/m2 S, at a height of 1 meter above the plants.
Why choose white full spectrum light?
New research shows that plants grown under white growth diodes get taller and stronger shoots, as well as stronger roots. Lettuce plants become crisper and have a nicer plant shape when they are grown under white LED grow light
. Vegetables such as tomatoes, chillies, peppers etc. get a deeper and stronger flavor under white glow light compared to under blue/red (pink) light.
– SunLight grow lights with the balanced light spectrum are suitable for seedlings and green plants during all growth stages.
– SunLight uses a balanced spectrum with a spectrum composition ratio inspired by best practices from professional growers.
The balanced spectrum allows not only chlorophyll, but also other plant pigments to optimize their light output. And compared to the typical blue/red grow light, the light looks natural to the human eye, so you can enjoy the plant more, and you can better see spots from pests or discoloration, thus keeping your plants healthy.
Use the balanced light spectrum for both tall plants such as fruit trees and low plants such as leafy vegetables and herbs throughout their growth cycle.
The balanced daylight spectrum is suitable for:
– Seedlings, plant sprouts and growing plants
– Plants with high light needs (tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers)
– Plants with low light needs (green vegetables and herbs)
– Wintering of citrus trees (lemon, orange, lime, grape, etc.)
50 cm = 800 μmol/m2 S – 52,000Lux (center)
100cm = 190 μmol/m2/S – 12,000Lux (center) -> 115 μmol/m2/S v. +/- 50cm from center
150cm = 92 μmol/m2/S – 6,000Lux (center)
Light emission: 30,000 Lumen
Light color: 4000K / Ra90