Cat grass is a fast-growing, vitamin-rich plant that is especially intended for cats. This plant is beneficial for digestion and can be eaten by cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other domestic animals. The plant contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals that help shedding cat hair.
The plant grows approx. 8-10 cm high
Cultivation instructions for Catnip
- Sowing: Can be sown indoors all year round
- Sowing depth: 0.5 cm
- Plant distance: Sow in clumps of 20-30 seeds
- Germination time: 7 days in pot
- Germination temperature: 16-20°C
- Irrigation: Keep the soil evenly moist
- Harvest: From approx. 7 days after sowing
- Location: Place the cat grass in a warm and bright place, but not in direct sunlight
- Cultivation advice: Catnip is sown in pots with sand or soil.
- Weight: 20-30g
Read more about the plant here