PAR30 LED grow light bulb with E27 socket
Grolys bulb with E27 socket
With a LED grow light bulbs, you get a powerful photosynthetic light that supports the growth of your plants, and at the same time is pleasant to be around. A full-spectrum spot can therefore be used both in the living room, the office and other places where you want to be able to enjoy your plants.
A large light bulb with LED is a highly efficient light source, which in normal use does not cost much more than approx. DKK 1 to light up per day.
Recommended height for grolys bulb:
Light-demanding plants: 25 cm
Less light-demanding plants: 40 cm
- PPFD @ 30cm: 300 μmol/(m2*s) Dia:25cm
- PPFD @ 45cm: 140 μmol/(m2*s) Dia:45cm
- PPFD @ 60cm: 90 μmol/(m2*s) Dia:60cm
- PPFD @ 100cm: 60 μmol/(m2*s) Dia:100cm
Grow lights for overwintering plants
This powerful grolys bulb can help your plants through the dark Danish winter, e.g. you can hang it over a little less citrus trees, olive trees or chili plants so that they get enough light through the winter. Remember to be careful not to overwater yours overwintering plants, feel free to get one land surveyor to monitor plant soil moisture.
Lamps with fluorescent lights
With its small size, the PAR30 grolys bulb fits perfectly in one pendant lamp, or a white fabric cord with E27 socket. The Grolys bulb can thus be hung above your plants without dazzling, and can at the same time support the decor in, for example, your living room.
Need help choosing plant lights?
Do you have doubts, have questions or need help lighting your plants? Then we are ready with good advice and guidance, so please contact us!
Guidance and help for smaller plants:
- Wintering of geraniums (Remember that the geraniums are placed in a bright and cool place at 5-10⁰C)
- Wintering of chili plants (Remember that chilli plants are placed bright and cool at 2-10⁰C)
- Wintering of olive trees (Remember that olive trees are placed bright and cool at 5-10⁰C)
It is recommended that none of the plants get frost at any time, and they get extra light to be able to keep all the leaves.