The perfect set for growing microgreens
This sprouting tray set is ideal for growing microgreens and sprouts at home. The trays are made of durable plastic and designed to be reused time and time again. With the practical under tray you can easily submerge your sprouts and make sure they get the right amount of water without the roots rotting. Can be washed in your dishwasher.
Easy and space-saving cultivation
The sprouting tray set is compact and space-saving, which makes it perfect for growing microgreens in the kitchen or on a windowsill. With this kit, you can easily grow fresh sprouts and microgreens for cooking that are both flavorful and nutritious.
Fun and educational activity for the whole family
Growing sprouts and microgreens is a fun and exciting activity that the whole family can participate in. It's a great way to teach children about plants, growth and sustainability, while you enjoy the fresh and tasty results of your work together.
How to use the sprouting tray set
- Fill the tray with a suitable growing medium, such as coconut soil, and moisten it thoroughly.
- Sow your sprouting seeds evenly over the growing medium and cover them lightly with a thin layer of soil if necessary.
- Place the sprout tray in the sub-tray and water your sprouts through the sub-tray.
- For optimal germination, we recommend that you place another tray on top of the seeds. Then it retains the moisture and you get faster germination.
- Place the tray in a bright place, but avoid direct sunlight for the first few days.
- After 5-7 days, depending on the seed variety, your sprouts will be ready to harvest and can be enjoyed in salads, sandwiches, smoothies and much more.
Invest in this sprouting tray set and experience the joy of growing your own fresh sprouts and microgreens at home.
The trays can be used both with and without gromedia. There can e.g. coconut soil is used. However, the under tray makes it easy to water the sprouts so that their roots do not rot.
Sprouts are good for cooking, and you can grow many different side dishes. growing sprouts is fun and exciting projects for the whole family.
- Type: PP tray in purple and white
- Outer tray size: 33.7 cm x 24.5 x 5 cm
- Inner tray size: 32.3 cm x 23.5 x 3.6 cm