Chili & Pepper Focus – Chili fertilizer
Chili Focus fertilizer is the result of over twenty years of dedicated research at the Growth Technology laboratory. It marks a revolution within culture of chili and pepper, as it is tailored to the special nutritional needs of these plants.
Chillies and peppers require more than just standard fertiliser. For these plants to flourish fully, they need a carefully coordinated combination of nutrients. With Chili Focus fertilizer, your peppers will develop to be juicy, large and incredibly tasty.
This fertilizer is not only notable for its nutritional content, but also for its ability to stimulate strong stem growth, ensure vigorous plants and maximize harvest yields. The secret to its effectiveness? In addition to pure mineral salts, it also contains organic plant acids such as humic acid and fulvic acid, which improve the quality of the soil and promote healthy plant growth.
Regardless of whether you grow your chilies in pots, growing bags or directly in the ground, Chili Focus fertilizer is your best partner. It ensures that you get the most flavorful and juicy chilies and peppers.
Chili & Pepper Focus Fertilizer:
- Unique, balanced nutrient solution created especially for chillies and peppers.
- The only liquid fertilizer on the market designed specifically for chilli and pepper cultivation.
- Promotes healthier, stronger plants and colorful, juicy fruit.
- Easy to use from the start of the cultivation process and should be used regularly for optimal effect.
METHOD OF USE:
- Sprouts germinating and young plants are mixed 5 ml per 1 liter of clean water, and used with each watering.
- At the start of flowering: 10ml / 1L of water, and used with each watering.
Total Nitrogen (N): 2.95
Nitrate Nitrogen: 2.80
Ammonia Nitrogen: 0.15
Easily soluble Phosphorus (P2O5): 0.96 (0.42)
Easily soluble Potassium (K2O): 4.41 (3.66)
Easily soluble Calcium (CaO): 2.20 (1.57)
Chelated Copper EDTA (Cu): 0.002
Chelated Iron EDTA (Fe): 0.040
Chelated Manganese EDTA (Mn): 0.010
Molybdenum (Mo): 0.001
Chelated Zinc (Zn): 0.0025
Also contains Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), Boron (B), Cobalt (Co), Nickel (Ni), Humic acid and Fulvic acid.