Quality three-layer mask
50 pcs. Mask per package.
Mesh size: 17.5 cm x 9.5 cm
Complies with the European EN14683:2019 standard.
About our face masks:
The mask is of the highest quality and CE approved, which means that it is a mask that can also be used in many different contexts. This mask has a bacterial filtering capacity of >98% (II) and at the same time has been tested to be able to withstand the penetration of liquid splashes from the outside (R).
- This type of mask is of the highest standard within quality masks and provides the highest protection.
- Product type: Disposable
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): >98%
- Material: Nonwoven and polypropylene
- Size: 175×95 mm
- CE mark
- Packed in packs of 50.
- Three-dimensional nose bridge for easy fit.
- Multi-layer protection and extra breathability.
- Extra soft ear elastics and with flexible binding.
- Durable welding for extra stability.
- Do not use the mask if the mask is contaminated, damaged or deformed.
- This mask is for single use only and cannot be reused.
- The side with the nose clip must face outwards when the mask is worn.
Instructions for use
Please wash hands before wearing the mask. Carefully hold the mask on both sides and spread it out. The raised side is the outside.
Place the mask over the nose and place the straps around the ears. The mask is then unfolded and placed over the mouth.
- Gently press the bridge of the nose and make sure the mask covers down to the lower jaw for the best protection and effect.